Hey guys! Ashley here...
I'm a Lancaster-based photographer in the Central PA area.
I love to connect with others & am so thankful that I naturally have that tendency. I've always considered myself outgoing & can strike up a conversation with just about anyone, which as you can imagine, is super helpful when meeting new people for shoots. For as long as I can remember, I was obsessed with all things digital & photography-related. Combining all of that with my graphic design history allowed me to "find my fire." I've discovered what challenges & motivates me and is something that I'm so passionate about.
When I'm not out chasing sunsets & capturing authentic moments, you can find me scrolling through Instagram & saving home decor ideas & workout routines for later. I'm a "3 cup of coffee a day kind of girl" & cafes have my heart.
a little about me...
- went to school for graphic design & worked at a firm in Harrisburg for 6 years
- self-taught photog & always learning more
- full of sarcasm & definitely seem to seek that in others, specifically my dentist
- always been a huge fan of people-watching when in public... totally not creepy at all, right?! but in all honesty, I do feel like I'm pretty good at reading people which helps me connect during photoshoots
- most definitely not a morning person
- drinks whiskey straight-up... mood-dependent
- dog-lover for life
- didn't get my 1st tattoo until I was 33
- terrible at budgeting - it's just not in my DNA
- pretty much live in gym clothes
- husband is a firefighter/medic
- see also: I told my mom he was "the one" within a week of dating him
- although I may be outgoing & enjoy connecting with others... I'm also very much a homebody
“Ashley is amazing! She was funny which eased us all instantly. She was so flexible and great with the kids. But the thing that we loved the most was how genuine she was! These are not just pictures to us, they are memories. Tomorrow, the kids are a little older, hopefully a little wiser, and these pictures are just US.”